Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wúxia Optional Martial Arts Rules

As a playtester of Dárdünah, since the beginning of the effort to create a new game system, I have been involved in the process as a commentator and occasional contributor. I wrote nearly 70% of the first draft of the martial arts rules for the system several incarnations ago. Since then many other brilliant contributors have expanded and improved the system until it is the excellent thing you know today. I still have a lot of ideas up my sleeve however and I know that after reading the upcoming "Magic and Martial Arts" rulebook, many of you will too. I figured i would start the ball rolling by presenting some of my "House Rules" additions to the Martial Arts rules and eagerly invite you all to join and contribute your own ingenious expansions and supplemental rules for Mystic Martial Arts. Please comment on my ideas with any corrections or suggestions and please submit your own ideas. I look forward to sharing the many great ideas we will all have with my gaming group in the years to come.


May your crystal never shatter,

"Ghorüm" - Rev. Dr. Eric Z. Willman

No comments:

Post a Comment